Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer is Here



Summer is in the air!  Can you feel it? School is out, the weather is warm, and I have vacations planned,  projects to conquer, and books to read. 


I can't wait for my vegetables to grow, for the strawberries to ripen, and for my new varieties of pumpkins to mature.




I've got a few new camping spots to discover, and a whole new area of the country to explore.  Ever heard of the Black Hills?  I'm so excited to be a tourist there for a while.




Even though last month was my most successful blogging month ever (as far as the Google stats go), I'm going to take a little blog break in order to pursue some 'non-electronic' projects this summer. Stick around though because I'll be back, refreshed and ready to go.  Of course, I'll be stopping by my favorite blogs every once and a while to catch up with all that is going on!  



Have a lovely, productive, and restful summer.
Love, 
Foster

7 comments:

  1. Have fun on your little blogging break! The Black Hills are so much fun! Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a good long break after the school year. Enjoy getting back to nature! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here when you et back:) I've slowed way down for the summer. We only live once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you during your break! Enjoy your summer! In my opinion it is the best season of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy!

    Our Dana gets married Thursday August 15. I'm up to my neck in wedding.

    Miss you! Your blog friend,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just wondering if we will see you here soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments!