Friday, December 28, 2012

100 Day Hustle Final Report

Thank you Kelsey for hosting the 'Hustle.'  I certainly wouldn't have gotten as much done without you.  




The final report.  Drum roll please!

Pillow for a b-day 



White Retro Blouse


Block of the Month for Oct, Nov, Dec
November is missing--but not for long!


Place mats for wedding gift



Jumper for white blouse
Not even started.  I may not want to start it at all.

Anise jacket 
Here is my progress on this one. I still have to put it together, add the welt pockets,  and line.






Not started.


Knitted and crocheted simple gifts.
11 completed!




Begin Starlet
When the other jacket is finished.  Maybe.  I might be sick of jacket sewing by then.  


If you will recall, I was planning on paying myself if I didn't start another project during this 100 days, and if I lost weight in the interim.  No weight loss and I only did one little project I wasn't planning on.  I made gift card envelopes for  my co-workers for Christmas.  



That is 14 weeks times 5 dollars a week.  70 dollars to spend on fabric.  But to tell you the truth, I'm a little sewed out! So I will keep the 70 for a time when I really want to do that fantastic project.  

I think I need to go read a great book and get away from the sewing machine for a while!

10 comments:

  1. Trade ya places. I MISS x 18 my sewing machine. Bring your book(s) to the Guest Suite-- you read while I sew.

    You'll cook our dinner every afternoon, though, right?!
    ~ Kelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun.... and then we will blog about it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm in awe of your dedication to the "Hustle".
    I'm sure you'll be feeling the sewing itch soon with your earnings burning a hole in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a sense of accomplishment to actually get things done (not that I would know), and these are all so beautiful. I am dying to see your Anise jacket, I just love that fabric.
    What with one thing and another, I'm at a complete standstill on the sewing front. When I get back to it (in a week or two?) I'll have to take a long hard look at the piles of projects and reprioritize them. Thanks for setting a good example!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket will be incredible when it's done! Nice work on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed your sewing an Anise Jacket. It will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your little knitted and crochet projects are so cute! you got so much done - and that reward system worked out really well for you! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects. I wish I could branch out into clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your completed projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you sewed so much my shoulders ache for you. Loved you little crochet scarf - I've tried so hard and can't make that yarn work!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments!