I decided to make the binding using some strips that I had pieced together for another project. I ended up not using the strips so I cut them on the bias to make bias tape. It was slightly difficult to cut the pieced strips on the bias and even more difficult to run all those seems through my bias tape maker.
I think the result was nice and scrappy to go with the look of the quilt. I did the binding by machine as I didn't have the time to do it by hand. I respect those that do.
Now I have a comforting quilt for this winter that will remind me that spring is around the corner!
See Scrappy Springtime Quilt Part One and Part Two.