Thursday, October 4, 2012

Silver Lake at Brighton, UT and Cedar Breaks National Monument With a Little Fall Football Thrown In!

The leaves are incredible this year.  These first photos were taken at Silver Lake in Brighton, Utah by my daughter.  Didn't she do a spectacular job?







These pictures are from Highway 14 on the way to Cedar Break National Monument.  I took these photos, and I think my daughter did a much better job than I.





Now I am not a big football fan, but I will watch a live game under the proper circumstances.  The day before we drove to Cedar Breaks, we watched Southern Utah University play Montana State.  Sadly SUU lost.  But it was a perfect day for football.  It was warm, not hot, and the sun was shining brilliantly on the mountains across from the stadium.  Who wouldn't want to watch a game surrounded by those mountains?  I am always in awe of that beautiful red rock.





Utah Fall Brilliance 2012 gets 5 out of 5 stars from me!

7 comments:

  1. What incredible photos! The aspens and the red rocks remind me that we're not so far apart. We have similar scenery about 100 miles north of here, but I don't get up there often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photographs. Very different to the Brighton I'm familiar with on the South coast of England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome! Tell Kate she should frame a couple of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First pic is my fav.. Its so lovely :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utah sure is lovely! Your daughter is a good photographer. There are so many bloggers in Utah. I went to a conference in Utah last March and loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments!