Friday, October 26, 2012

Carving Pumkins

My sister-in-law had a pumpkin carving party at her house the other day.  Here are our creations.



This skeleton was my creation.  Where did I get that perfectly skull shaped pumpkin?  Murray Farmer's Market, of course.


These two were carved by Mr. Foster Reviews It.  The one on the right is Jack Skeleton.  No one could tell what the pumpkin on the left was.  Mr. Foster Reviews It indignantly let us know it was Yoda.  Oh, I can see it now.


My niece Devyn made the smiling face with the bloodshot eye.


The haunted castle was created by my sis-in-law.


And the best of the evening was my son's cannibal pumpkin!

Unfortunately, we carved the pumpkins much too early and it was too warm for them to keep all the way to Halloween.  That little bit of ghostly film in the eye of the skull is mold! Yuck! But the decaying teeth look great!



Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Great pumpkin skull-pture!
    Our favourite was the cannibal too - 3D amoeba.
    (Halloween means something different to us, I'll most likely post something next wk)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments!