I have been so lucky to have my summers off so I can travel. Teachers' summers are never really off, that's a fallacy, with all the training, studying and going back early, (without pay usually), but our summers are more flexible. I have been at girls' camp, Montana, Cedar City, and now Tony's Lake. Thank goodness for scheduled posting! By the time this posts I'll be back from it all.
All of this is to say that several weeks ago Snippa, one of my favorite bloggers, gave me the 'One Lovely Blog Award.' I have finally had a spare minute to write about it and thank Snippa. Thank you Snippa.
Here are the rules of acceptance.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the badge.
3. Share seven random facts about you.
4. Pass the award on to 10 more bloggers.
Seven random facts.
1. I haven't had long hair for over 10 years.
2. I need to paint my house but sew instead.
3. I cook a delicious massaman curry.
4. I'm getting better at photography.
5. I can sing alto if a strong alto is standing next to me. Otherwise forget it.
6. I am going to lunch with my two best friends from high school. We haven't all been together for 23 years.
7. I love pajamas.
As for 10 blogs who I would give this award, some of them would be similar to Snippa's blog and would definitely include The Makings of an Urban Rustic, but Snippa already got her. So here are more fabulous blogs.
Thank you again Snippa.