Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Adventures of Tin Tin

This charming adventure based on a well-loved comic series, is a delightful mix of Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean.  I took my 17-year old son to see it and based on our recommendations, the rest of the family is now going to see this action packed movie. I may even see it again.  

screeninvasion.com

Although I felt the movie got off to a slow start, I was amazed by the computer animation and had to wonder if it was a real set with human actors.  This film is also available in 3D.


Although there is some violence that might be disturbing to small children, this is a movie in which you can take your whole family.  


4.5 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog... I was going to tell you about a little shop down the road that has fabrics unbeknown to me before today but I see from your blog that you are not in Brisbane!
    We (7yo son) and I went to see Tin Tin today ... it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On CarmencitaB's blog she speaks of how they did the animation and the technology they used .. very detailed. She is related to someone that worked on it. It was a very interesting post. http://www.carmencitab.com/2011/11/tintin-and-vfx-costume-designer.html

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments!