This was the pattern my daughter picked for her Homecoming dress. She made 90% percent of it herself with me being the creative consultant/question answer-er/person to get frustrated with if things didn't go right.
My daughter chose a silver fabric and added a black lace overlay. We made a muslin of the bodice and found that the front fit fairly well, while the back had horizontal wrinkles from the waist down. We made a vertical slash on each side of the center to ease the wrinkles and then transfered the additional ease to the paper pattern. The dress turned out just darling.
Gotta' show the shoes!
My daughter, who is a budding photographer, took these lovely photo of her friend in her dress. Much better than my smart phone photos!
This pattern was a great pattern and was easy to use--even for a new seamstress!
Linking with Salt Tree